Thursday, July 9, 2009

We have been working allot recently to get the gym open. So when I got the opportunity to split town with a couple of friends for the forth of July, I took it.






It was a great time to spend with friends, but secretly, my wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary.







Climbing has given me so many great memories and introduced me to so many great people.








While we were pulling down, I realized how much time and effort goes into training so that we could have experiences like this.










This is one of the reasons why we are bringing the Front Climbing Club to Boise. So that we can have a place to train and meet new friends.










To a great training facility we must be able to offer transitions for every type of climbing ability.







The project is almost complete. The gym will be open soon. Tell all of your friends that the Boise scene is about to change. Be apart of the change and join the Founding Members if you have not already. Time is running out to join so get those papers signed.




Thanks to everyone who has come down to support the effort!

No comments: